or use the form below.
The cost for the two day Beginner NZ Voice Academy workshop is $950 (plus GST) and includes the following;
- A folio course book and note paper,
- All lessons and tuition with 4 different tutors,
- lots of time in a world-class studio,
- Morning & afternoon tea,
- a fully produced mp3 demo reel of your voice work for prospective agencies / websites
- a digital audio copy of all your voice recording sessions on the course, including tutor feedback.
The cost for the 3 day modular advanced VO course is $450 +gst +bf per day. See the Advanced Course page for details or to book.
To get the most out of the NZ Voice Academy you must be fluent in English and have a high standard of reading. Reading is an absolutely essential skill to being a good voice artist, and if reading is in any way a challenge for you then you will not be able to focus on your delivery and listening skills, which is what is taught intensively on this course.
There are additional requirements for the advanced VO course which are listed on that page.
If you are in any doubt then please contact us with a demo of your reading ability, and we can advise further.
All Voice Academy courses are held at Native Audio studios, located at 14 Minnie Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland, New Zealand. This is a beautiful recording studio and post-production facility and we are very lucky to be able to host here!