The cost for the two and-a-half day NZ Voice Academy workshop is $780 (inc GST) and includes the following;
- A folio course book and note paper,
- All lessons and tuition with 5 different tutors,
- lots of time in the studio,
- Morning & afternoon tea,
- a fully produced mp3 demo reel of your voice work for prospective agencies / websites
- a digital audio copy of all your voice recording sessions on the course, including tutor feedback.
To get the most out of the NZ Voice Academy you must be fluent in English and have a high standard of reading. Reading is an absolutely essential skill to being a good voice artist, and if reading is in any way a challenge for you then you will not be able to focus on your delivery and listening skills, which is what is taught intensively on this course.
If you are in any doubt then please contact us with a demo of your reading ability, and we can advise further.